Online plumbing services are in great demand these days, and it is primarily due to the ease with which people are able to hire plumbers within an instant. No doubt, it has also fueled up the competition among online plumbing service providers. Therefore, if you are looking to improve the visibility of your plumbing website and get ahead of your competitors then you have to improve the Search Engine ranking of your website. Through this article, we will help you know about some of the most crucial on-page SEO tips you need to follow for plumbing website.
1. Keywords: Just like any other business, you need to target different types of keywords for plumbing as well. When it comes to plumbing, online users usually go for the keywords like “faucet is leaking”, “leaking faucet”, “sinks won’t turn on”, “fix sinks”, “clogged toilet”, etc. You can seek help from Google keyword tool to figure out more suitable keywords, and you should do it in a creative way. Nevertheless, you should not pay heed to keywords that do not offer any search traffic. One more thing you need to remember is that it is more productive when keywords are used on different web pages of the plumbing website and also in the back link anchor text, but in small amount. Do keep in mind that Google’s algorithm gives better ranking to sites with more anchor text variety. Finally, it is also crucial to understand that keyword stuffing is not considered as good for search engine optimization. So, avoid using keywords unnecessarily.
2. Use Capture Forms: Even though plumbing website on page optimization is identical to other industries, still we need to more careful and make use of various capture forms. One must make use of high traffic keywords in their homepage in order to help Google decipher the website. The home page of your plumber website should incorporate a lead capture form because of the characteristic of plumbing services. Lead capture forms are usually based on an email system that assists in forwarding the information from the customer to the business. Nevertheless, since some plumbing tasks are tagged as urgent, therefore you should include a contact number on the home page.
3. Citations: Citations and Google places hold great importance for local businesses, and it includes plumbers as well. In most of the cities in the world, if you carry out a hunt for a plumber then the top results and even the middle results will show local listings. Hence, it is crucial to ensure that you have filled out your local listings correctly for the business. In addition, you should try to share out the information to more number of citations, such as City Search, Yelp, etc.
4. Link Building: This is quite an important aspect of Plumbing site SEO. Different types of link building techniques are available these days, but you should go with the ones that are more appropriate for your plumbing website. You would find that most of your competitors use link categories like Directories, Guest Blogs, Press Releases, PDF Submissions, Citations, and Web2.0 Properties for ranking. Also keep in mind that your plumbing website should not contain any broken links. The reason behind is that search engine algorithms crawl not just the web page they land at, but the links they locate on it. And, broken links create a bad impression of your web page.
5. Content: Always keep the content in your website fresh and unique. Copied or identical contents do not show up in the in Google search result. Search bots automatically filter out web pages with identical contents leaving the one that seems to be the most reliable. In addition, you should also try to keep the overall content concentration of your plumbing website thin. Try to be precise and talk to the point, so that users do not have to scroll down to read the entire content. Apart from texts, you should also use visual contents, like images and videos because they attract Google search engine algorithms.